The Ethiopian Negash Guji
The Ethiopian Negash Guji Coffee is Organically Grown, Natural Process. comes from the Southern regions of Ethiopia.
This Coffee Grows along the rift valley between 1,550 and 2,200 meters. The Soil is mostly fertilized with organic waste. It is also of volcanic origins, with a high nutrient holding capacity for clay minerals.
Both washed and unwashed Sidamo varieties are produced resulting in a balanced acidity and body of good quality.
- Located in the southern region of Ethiopia.
- Suitable for high quality coffee production
- 1,550 – 2,200 metres above sea level
- Hand picked hand washed and sun-dried (Natural Process)
- Flavour Notes:
- Dark Chocolate Fruity (Peach and Nectarine)
- October – January